HND BUSINESS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT
Objectifs de la formation
The objectives of HND in Insurance is to equip candidates with the theory and applications of general insurance, life insurance and risk management. The HND programme in Insurance is designed to produce graduates with a firm grounding principles. It is aimed at equipping students with a good understanding of key insurance principles and products, the disciplines of underwriting and claims and overall application skills.
- Compensation Officer;
- Individual / Group Life Insurance Manager;
- Production and / or Regulation Editor;
- General agent or insurance courier;
- Insurance Technician.
Composition du dossier
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Certified copy of GCE/AL or equivalent;
- 01 A4 size stamp enveloppe (400 Fcfa);
- 04 photos 4*4;
- Preregistration fee: 5 000 Fcfa.