HND ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Objectifs de la formation
Electronics is omnipresent in our everyday life. A senior technician in electronics can intervene in the automobile, aviation and navigation, telecommunications, multimedia, robotics, computer networks, measurement, medical equipment, Etc. Among builders, senior technicians participate in tasks related to design, development and production. For suppliers and users, the technician is responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance of technical systems. Senior technicians also provide after-sales service and sales of technical products. They often supervise teams of technicians and relay with engineers.
- Electronic installation and maintenance technician;
- Maintenance manager;
- Head of telecommunications;
- Radio and transmission technician;
- Integrate in electronic/electrical production;
- Electronic/Electrical technician;
- Industrial Technician;
- Laboratory technician;
- Assistant Engineer, etc.
Composition du dossier
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Certified copy of GCE/AL or equivalent;
- 01 A4 size stamp enveloppe (400 Fcfa);
- 04 photos 4*4;
- Preregistration fee: 5 000 Fcfa.