HND ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Objectifs de la formation
An HND in Civil Engineering brings its holder(s) to master the technical skills necessary to carry out the works encountered in “Building construction, Topography and Public works”, but also to understand the problems of law, economy and management that accompany the activities of the building process. His knowledge covers both new constructions and the rehabilitation of existing ones. The graduate’s duties range from the technical and financial study of the project to the preparation of a preliminary budget, including the conduct and monitoring of the site.
- Metal carpenter;
- Work supervisor;
- District chief of Works;
- Contractor / Head of Constructions sites
Composition du dossier
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Certified copy of GCE/AL or equivalent;
- 01 A4 size stamp enveloppe (400 Fcfa);
- 04 photos 4*4;
- Preregistration fee: 5 000 Fcfa.